Zesty Mustard BBQ™ Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- ¼ c Zesty Mustard BBQ Spread & Sauce™
- 1 tsp dry dill
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tstp onion powder
- 4 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Whisk together all ingredients except cauliflower
- While grill is heating, remove leaves and trim stem of cauliflower. Leave core intact.
- Place cauliflower core side down on cutting board. Starting in the center, slice from top to bottom into 4 ½ inch steaks
- Using a brush, coat cauliflower on one side with sauce
- Brush grill with vegetable oil and lay cauliflower onto hot grill grates, sauce side down.
- Brush top side cauliflower, cover and cook 8-10 minutes depending on how heat of the grill
- Turn steaks over over and cook another 8-10 minutes
- Serve hot