Two-Fingers Whiskey BBQ™ Stuffed Squash
- 1 package EXTRA firm tofu**
- 3/4 c Two-Fingers Whiskey BBQ™ Sauce
- (Rinse & crumble tofu. Mix in BBQ sauce. Let sit for 4 hrs or over night. )
- 4 sweet dumpling squash, baked
- 1c quinoa
- 2 c vegetable broth
- Roasted Vegetables:
- 3 tblsp garlic olive oil
- 2 broccoli crowns
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut tops off of squash and scrape out seeds.
- Brush outsides & insides with garlic olive oil, add salt & pepper to taste to inside of squash.
- Cook 50 minutes or until soft. Take out & cool.
Roasted Vegetable Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Tear broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces, add in red peppers & onion.
- Put all vegetables into large bowl,add pecans, and toss well. Spread onto cookie sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and roast for 20-25 minutes or until veggies are browned.
- In 2 qt. sauce pan, add quinoa and vegetable broth & bring to a rolling boil.
- Lower heat & cook covered for 15 minutes
- Turn off heat and let stand for 5 minutes
- In frying pan: Brown marinated crumbled tofu
- Mix together roasted vegetables, pecans, quinoa, & tofu.
- Put mixture into centers of squash and drizzle tops with Two-Finger Whiskey BBQ Sauce™.
- Return to a 375 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve with your favorite side dish or an arugula salad. Enjoy!
**Can substitute tofu for sausage or your favorite meat. Brown meat, add sauce, mix well, and let marinate while preparing the rest of the meal.