Two-Fingers Whiskey BBQ™ Salmon
- 1 to 1.5 lb salmon fillets
- 1/4 c bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 c low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tblsp brown sugar
- 1 tblsp olive oil
BBQ Sauce Topping
- 3/4 c Two-Fingers Whiskey
- BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 to 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Whisk together a in small bowl and put in fridge.
- Cut salmon into serving size portions before marinating
- Mix marinade ingredients well in a measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Place salmon into a large, double sealed zip lock bag, pour marinade into bag and seal.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on a plate with the pink side up. Generously brush on BBQ Topping and let sit while BBQ heats up.
- For fillets that are 1” thick:
- Heat grill to 500 degrees
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Place each fillet on the grill grate with skin-side up and cook for about 8 minutes. Fish will be cooked medium to medium well.