Smokey Soulnaise™ Potato Salad
- 5 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 c plus 2 Tbsp
- Smokey Soulnaise BBQ™
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 c diced dill or sweet pickles
- 1/2 c chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 c chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 c chopped celery
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 c Zesty Mustard BBQ™
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tsp. salt or to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain and cool for 15 minutes.
- Peel potatoes and cube into large bowl.
- Chop boiled eggs and add to bowl.
- Add in the chopped vegetables and salt, toss until everything is coated.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients, except paprika and parsley.
- When mixed well, pour over potato mixture and gently stir.
- Top with paprika and parsley. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy. Note: Serves 10-12