Omar & Kevin’s BBQ Baked Chicken
- 1 -3 1/2 lb. chicken cut into 8 pieces, [ or if you prefer, chicken thighs, breast, or wings ]
- 1/2 tsp to tsp of garlic powder, or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 c of your favorite American Soul Brothers BBQ Sauce
- Heat oven to 375`F
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, & pepper on to chicken.
- Pour/brush 1 cup of your favorite American Soul Brothers BBQ Sauce over chicken.
- Cover chicken with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Last 15 minutes before chicken is done, remove foil and finish baking. This step will give you a nice BBQ glaze on your chicken.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter, brush & drizzle with the remaining 1/2 c BBQ sauce & serve. Enjoy.