Jamaican Rum BBQ™ Sweet Potato Planks
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes or yams, peeled
- ¼ c Jamaican Rum BBQ™ Sauce
- 3 Tblsp olive oil
- ½ Tsp lime zest
- 2 Tblsp lime juice
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill.
- While grill is heating, slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into ¼ inch planks
- Using a brush, coat sweet potatoes on one side with sauce
- Lightly oil grill and lay planks onto hot grill grates, sauce side down.
- Brush top side of sweet potatoes, cover and cook 3-6 minutes depending on how heat of the grill
- Turn planks over and cook another 3-6 minutes
- Serve hot